Inventys to exhibit at the Chemspec Europe on 31st May & 1st June 2017
Inventys is a research-based company from India with more than a decade of expertise in development, scale-up and manufacturing of products in Agrochemical, Pharmaceutical, and other Fine / Specialty Chemicals applications.
Inventys is part of the MULTI Group which is a leading manufacturer of Intermediates & Specialty Chemicals with more than four decades of experience serving global customers in the chemical industry.
Inventys has a proven track record of delivering outstanding Performance to its customers. We are committed to create value for our customers by:
- delivering on-time, in-full and in-spec solutions
- innovative chemistry
- world class engineering &
- state of the art automated plants
Inventys’ ability to efficiently manufacture products in our plant, while practicing responsible environmental practices, is unmatched in the segments which are served. Engineering world-class sustainable solutions is
the corner-stone on which the companies reputation is build on.
Venue: Chemspec Europe 2017, Munich Messe, Germany
Stand No: Hall-A6, Stall-F180
Dates: 31st May -1st June 2017
- Dr. Deepak Birewar, Chairman & Managing Director
- Dr. Johannes Lubosch, Executive Vice President Strategy, Portfolio, Sustainability
- Mr. Manoj Bhataria, Head – Advance Machines
- Mr. Paresh Prajapati, GM – International Business
Inventys ChemSpec team in Munich: